CALL US            

If the VA has denied your claim, you didn't get the rating you deserve, or you have lost an appeal before the Board of Veterans Appeals, we can help.  We also represent veterans with other than honorable discharges who are seeking an upgrade to their discharge status.  Call us at (504) 218-2510, email, or fill out the form and we'll get back to you quickly.

Prefer to text? Please do! You can also text us at (504) 218-2510.